Custom Product T&Cs
These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you (these “Terms”) govern all aspects of your order of personalised products made to your specification (“Custom Products”), the design and manufacture of your Custom Products (including website functionality), the order process documents and any associated order process.
- Placing your order. Please follow the onscreen prompts to place a Custom Order online. To place a Custom Order by email or telephone, please contact us by email at hello@Teemill.comor by telephone at +44 1983 409 790.
- Each Custom Order constitutes an offer by you to purchase Custom Product subject to these Terms.
- Correcting input errors. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your Custom Order to us. Please check your Custom Order carefully before confirming it. You are responsible for ensuring that your Custom Order and any Custom Product Specification is complete and accurate.
- Acknowledging receipt of your Custom Order. After you place a Custom Order, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received it, but please note that this does not mean that your Custom Order has been accepted. Our acceptance of your Custom will take place as described in clause 2.5.
- Accepting your Custom Order. Our acceptance of your Custom Order takes place when we send the email to you to accept it (“Custom Order Confirmation”), at which point the Contract between you and us will come into existence. The Contract will relate only to those Custom Products confirmed in the Custom Order Confirmation.
- If we cannot accept your Custom Order. If we are unable to supply you with the Custom Products for any reason, we will inform you of this by email and we will not process your Custom Order. If you have already paid for the Custom Products, we will refund the full amount including any delivery costs charged as soon as possible.
- Any samples, drawings, descriptive matter or advertising issued by Teemill and any illustrations or descriptions of the Services on Teemill’s website are issued or published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the Services and/or Custom Products described in them. They shall not form part of the Contract or have any contractual force.
- These Terms apply to the Contract to the exclusion of any other terms that you seeks to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
- Any quotation given by Teemill shall not constitute an offer, and is only valid for a period of 28 from the date of the quote.
- All of these Terms shall apply to the supply of both Custom Products and Services except where application to one or the other is specified.
- Canceling your order and obtaining a refund
- You may cancel the Contract and receive a refund, if you notify us as set out in clause 3.2 of your decision to cancel the Contract before production of the Custom Products commences and the processing confirmation email has been sent by us to you. For the avoidance of doubt, once the production confirmation email has been sent, your Custom Order cannot be cancelled. The right of cancellation does not apply in the case of Custom Orders made via the Studio as they are processed automatically.
- To cancel the Contract you must email us at hello@Teemill.com or telephone us on +44 1983 409 790. If you are emailing us please include details of your Custom Order to help us identify it. If you send us your cancellation notice by email, then your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the email. For example, you will have given us notice in time as long as you email us before midnight on that day.
- If you have returned the Custom Products to us under this clause 3 because they are faulty or mis-described, we will replace the faulty Custom Products or issue you with a store credit for the price of the faulty Custom Products.
- Although we have made every effort to be as accurate as possible, due to the nature of our Custom Products, all sizes, weights, capacities, dimensions and measurements indicated on our site have 8% tolerance.
Where you have chosen to create a Custom Product with your own Design, the quality of the Custom Product will depend on the quality of the Design we receive. Images may be uploaded in .png, .jpg or .svg. Any other formats such as Word documents cannot be accepted. The maximum upload size is 5MB. We recommend that all Designs are at least 72 DPI (Dots Per Inch). Many parts of the printing process are automatic, so you are solely responsible for ensuring the quality and suitability of the Design. We will not be not be responsible and/or liable where the Design is of poor quality and therefore the Custom Product (so far as the quality of the Design is concerned) is not of a high standard. You will not be able to reject or return Custom Products on the basis of the quality of the Design where the Design you provided was not of satisfactory quality.
- The images of Custom Products on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your device or computer’s display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the Custom Products. The colour of your Custom Products may vary slightly from those images.
- You cannot order high gloss colours, super bright neon colours, metallic colours or glow in the dark colours.
- Teemilll will endeavor to reproduce the colours of the Design with the print colours you have chosen as closely as possible. Extreme colours such as neon shades or raster gradients with transparency will be normalized to their nearest achievable hue and saturation. We will choose the closest match possible but we are unable to guarantee that the colours will be an exact reproduction of the Design. You will not be able to reject or return the Custom Products for this reason except to the extent that you feel that the Cusom Products no longer materially conform with your Custom Product Specification.
- Some aspects of the manufacturing process are completed by hand. As such, we will endeavour to position the Design on the Custom Product exactly as you have designed it but we are unable to guarantee that the positioning will be an exact reproduction of your Custom Product Specification. You will not be able to reject or return the Custom Products for this reason except to the extent that you feel that the Custom Products no longer materially conform with your Custom Product Specification.
- We use several printing methods for producing Custom Products (e.g. DTG printing, screen printing and white label manufacturing). Unless otherwise agreed in writing by us:
- a print run of 49 or less Custom Products which have been ordered online will be produced using DTG printing;
- a print run of between 50 and 9,999 Custom Products will be produced using screen printing; and
- a print run of more than 10,000 Custom Products will be produced using white label manufacturing.
If you place a Custom Order via Studio, a third party site or API, and you order more than 30 Custom Products with the same Custom Product Specification, we may, at our sole discretion, upgrade at our own cost the DTG printing to screen printing if we consider that one or more aspects of your Custom Order would better suit that method of production. You will not be able to reject the Custom Products on the basis of the printing method used.
- Due to the printing methods we use, your Custom Products will vary slightly from the image displayed on your device or computer screen. For example, computers displaying designs digitally show a solid block of colour where there is colour whereas in reality this translates to an ink being printed onto a coloured fabric. You should expect to see the fibrous, woven nature of the material in your print and for the coverage to be analogous, not digital. For example, for dark garments we will use a white background on prints with light colours but even in doing so it is normal to be able to see the material between the printed fibres at extremely close range. You will not be able to reject or return Custom Products for this reason except to the extent that you feel that the Custom Products no longer materially conform with your Custom Product Specification.
- Production methods and the resulting Custom Products may vary so we cannot guarantee that if you subsequently re-order Custom Products to the same Custom Product Specification the Custom Products will be an exact replication of your original Custom Order.
- To the extent that the Custom Products are to be manufactured in accordance with a Custom Product Specification supplied by you, you shall indemnify Teemill against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and legal costs (calculated on a full indemnity basis) and all other reasonable professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by Teemill arising out of or in connection with any claim made against Teemill for actual or alleged infringement of a third party’s intellectual property rights arising out of or in connection with Teemill’s use of the Custom Product Specification. This clause 4.10 shall survive termination of the Contract.
- Teemill reserves the right to amend the Custom Product Specification if required by any applicable statutory or regulatory requirement, and Teemill shall notify you in any such event.
- All our Custom Products are labelled in accordance with applicable laws. If you would like to add, remove or replace labels to your specifications, please contact us by email at hello@Teemill.com or by telephone at +44 1983 409 790.
- Depending on the size of your Custom Order, the Custom Products will be delivered in a paper based mailer, a plant based biothene mailer or a recycled cardboard box. If you have any specific packaging requirements (e.g. individual bagging, box breakdowns or box barcodes), please contact us by email at hello@Teemill.com or by telephone at +44 1983 409 790.
- the terms of you Custom Order and Custom Product Specification are complete and accurate;
- you co-operate with Teemill in all matters relating to the Custom Products;
- you provide Teemill with such information and materials as Teemill may reasonably require in order to supply the Custom Products , and ensure that such information is complete and accurate in all material respects;
- you obtain and maintain all necessary licences, permissions and consents which may be required for the Custom Products before placing a Custom Order; and
- you comply with all applicable laws.
- You represent and warrant that:
- if you create, upload, make changes to, copy or request the printing of your Custom Product Specification in any way (e.g. whether uploading a whole design, or editing part of a design by adding custom text), you have all necessary consents, rights, licenses, permissions and other authorisations (for example, trademark, copyright, privacy rights, publicity rights, common law, etc.) (“Authorisations”) to use the same without violating the rights of any third party. Teemill may, in its sole discretion, refuse to print any designs or text that you submit. However, Teemill is not obligated to review any of your submissions and acceptance of a Custom Order is not an assurance that you have not violated any Authorisations with your Custom Product Specification.
- you have obtained all necessary Authorisations regarding the posting, transmission and publication of any personal information and/or image or likeness of any person, entity or property which is part of your Custom Product Specification, and you will adhere to all laws and regulations applicable thereto;
- your Custom Product Specification is (and will continue to be) non-infringing upon any third party rights, complies with all applicable laws and regulations, and is in no way unlawful for you to possess, post, transmit, display or otherwise use in the country or countries in or from which you will order, receive and use our site and the Custom Products;
- you have read and accept these Terms, including having read and understood the specification and artwork requirements relating to Custom Products, including but not limited to, the file size and dimensions, quality and image sharpness, colour profile, file format, artwork preparation and suitability for print and image dimensions and placement.
- You agree and undertake not to:
- copy, create derivative works of, download, adapt, reverse engineer, emulate, migrate to another service, translate, compile, decompile or disassemble our site, any Licensed Content and/or any part thereof in any way, or publicly display, perform, transmit or distribute any of the foregoing without Teemill’s prior written and specific consent and/or as expressly permitted under these Terms;
- submit, transmit or display any of your Custom Product Specification, or use Licensed Content in a context, which may:
- be deemed as defamatory, libellous, slanderous, obscene, pornographic, harassing, threatening, incendiary, abusive, discriminatory, racist, offensive, deceptive or fraudulent, encouraging or inciting criminal or harmful conduct, or which otherwise violates the rights of Teemill or any third party, or otherwise shows any person, entity or brand, particularly if in a bad or disparaging light, without their prior explicit approval;
- infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. As a guideline, you may contribute only original work which you have created yourself from original elements or in which you have all necessary rights. This means you cannot:
- use images of celebrities or corporate products, nor images, text, or designs that you have copied from a website without written permission from the owner;
- create a "new" image using elements from images other people have created; or
- contribute a quote or a slogan that is substantially the same as something already written by someone else;
- use our site in connection with any form of spam, unsolicited mail, fraud, scam, phishing, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes” or similar conduct, or otherwise engage in unethical marketing or advertising;
- use our site to harm children in any way, including, but not limited to, uploading content that is or includes child pornography, child sexual exploitation and depicts children engaged in sexual conduct or otherwise infringes any applicable laws or regulations protecting children;
- except as expressly permitted by these Terms, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for other commercial purposes, any portion of our site, Licensed Content without Teemill's express written consent;
- remove or alter any copyright notices, watermarks, restrictions and signs indicating proprietary rights of Teemill or any of our users or licensors, including copyright mark [©], Creative Commons [(cc)] indicators, or trademarks [® or ™] contained in or accompanying the Licensed Content; and
- violate, attempt to violate, or otherwise fail to comply with any of these Terms or any laws or requirements applicable to your use of our site.
- You acknowledge and agree that your failure to abide by any of the foregoing or any misrepresentation made by you herein may result in your liability under applicable laws and/or in our terminating any or all of your Custom Orders – with or without further notice to you, and without any refund of amounts paid on account of any such Custom Orders.
- You acknowledge and agree that Teemill may preserve or store your Custom Product Specification as appears reasonably necessary in our sole discretion for the purposes of delivering the Custom Products or complying with applicable law and regulations. You understand that the technical processing and operation of our site, including your Custom Product Specification, may involve (i) transmissions over various networks; and (ii) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connection networks or devices.
- If you provide us with any suggestions, comments or other feedback relating to the Custom Products (whether existing, suggested or contemplated), which is or may be subject to any Intellectual Property Rights (“Feedback”), such Feedback shall be exclusively owned by Teemill. By providing such Feedback to Teemill you:
- represent and warrant that such Feedback is accurate, complete, and does not infringe any third party Intellectual Property Rights;
- irrevocably assign to Teemill any right, title and interest you may have in such Feedback;
- expressly and irrevocably waive any and all claims relating to any past, present or future moral rights, artists’ rights, or any other similar rights worldwide in or to such Feedback.
In providing Feedback, you will not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise attempt to mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Feedback. We may, but shall not be obliged to, remove or edit any Feedback (including comments or reviews) for any reason.
- We will contact you with an estimated delivery date, which will be within 30 days after the date on which we email you to confirm our acceptance of your Custom Order. Occasionally our delivery to you may be affected by an Event Outside Our Control. See clause 17 for our responsibilities when this happens.
- Teemill shall ensure that each delivery of the Custom Products is accompanied by a delivery note which shows the date of the Custom Order, the type and quantity of the Custom Products (including the code number of the Custom Products, where applicable), special storage instructions (if any) and, if the Custom Order is being delivered by instalments, the outstanding balance of Custom Products remaining to be delivered.
- Teemill shall deliver the Custom Products to a third party carrier (“Delivery Location”) at any time after Teemill notifies you that the Custom Products are ready.
- Delivery of the Custom Products shall be completed on the completion of unloading of the Custom Products at the Delivery Location.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the Custom Products are approximate only, and the time of delivery is not of the essence. Teemill shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Custom Products that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control or your failure to provide Teemill with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the supply of the Custom Products.
- If Teemill fails to deliver the Custom Products, our liability is limited to the cost of obtaining replacement Custom Products of a similar description and quality in the cheapest market available, less the price of the Custom Products. However, Teemill will not be liable to the extent that any failure to deliver was caused by an Event Outside Our Control, or because you failed to provide adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are releant to the supply of goods.
- If you fail to accept delivery of the Custom Products within three Working Days of Teemill notifying you that the Custom Products are ready, then except where such failure or delay is caused by an Event Outside Our Control or by Teemill’s failure to comply with its obligations under the Contract in respect of the Custom Products:
- delivery of the Custom Products shall be deemed to have been completed at 9.00 am on the third Working Day following the day on which Teemill notified you that the Custom Products were ready; and
- Teemill shall store the Custom Products until delivery takes place, and charge you for all related costs and expenses (including insurance).
- If ten Working Days after Teemill notified you that the Custom Products were ready for delivery you have not accepted delivery of them, Teemill may resell or otherwise dispose of part or all of the Custom Products and, after deducting reasonable storage and selling costs, account to you for any excess over the price of the Custom Products or charge you for any shortfall below the price of the Custom Products.
- If Teemill delivers up to and including 5% more or less than the quantity of Custom Products ordered you may not reject them, but on receipt of notice from you that the wrong quantity of Custom Products was delivered, Teemill shall make a pro rata adjustment to the invoice for the Custom Products.
- Teemill may deliver the Custom Products by instalments, which shall be invoiced and paid for separately. Each instalment shall constitute a separate contract. Any delay in delivery or defect in an instalment shall not entitle you to cancel any other instalment.
- International Delivery
- We deliver to the countries listed on this page (“International Delivery Destinations”).
- If you order Custom Products from our site to delivery to one of the International Delivery Destinations, your Custom Order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. Please note that we have no control over these charges and we cannot predict their amount.
- You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your Custom Order.
- You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Custom Products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
- Price of Custom Products and Delivery Charges
- The prices of the Custom Products will be as quoted on our site at the time you submit your Custom Order. We use our best efforts to ensure that the prices of Custom Products are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. However, please see clause 8.5 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of Custom Products you ordered.
- Prices for our Custom Products may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any Custom Order that is already in production. If in the unlikely event that prices change before production commences, we will contact you and give you the option to cancel or change your order, or proceed with an updated balance.
- The price of Custom Products excludes VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rate chargeable in the UK for the time being. However, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of your Custom Order and the date of delivery, we will adjust the VAT you pay, unless you have already paid for the Custom Products in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
- The price of the Custom Products does not include delivery charges. Our delivery charges are as advised to you during the check-out process, before you confirm your Custom Order. To check relevant delivery charges, please refer to our Delivery Charges page .
- We sell a large number of Custom Products through our site. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Custom Products on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that:
- where the Custom Products’ correct price is less than the price stated on our site, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Custom Products to you; and
- if the Custom Products’ correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will contact you as soon as possible to inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the Custom Products at the correct price or cancelling your Custom Order. We will not process your Custom Order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the Custom Order as cancelled and notify you in writing. If we mistakenly accept and process your Custom Order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may cancel supply of the Custom Products and refund any sums you have paid.
- How to Pay
- You can only pay for Custom Products using a debit or credit card, unless we agree otherwise in writing. You can see the up to date list of acceptable payment methods online when you confirm and pay for your order
- Payment for Custom Products and all applicable delivery charges is in advance, unless we agree otherwise in writing. We will charge your debit or credit card once you have placed your order.
- If you fail to make a payment under the Contract by the due date, then, you will have to pay interest on the overdue sum from the due date until payment of the overdue sum, whether before or after judgment. Interest under this clause 9.3 will accrue each day at 8% a year above the Bank of England’s base rate from time to time, but at 8% a year for any period when that base rate is below 0%.
- The Custom Products are intended for use only in the UK. We do not warrant that the Custom Products comply with the laws, regulations or standards outside the UK.
- Teemill warrants that on delivery the Custom Products shall:
- conform with their description and the Custom Product Specification;
- be free from material defects in design, material and workmanship; and
- be of satisfactory quality (within the meaning of the Sale of Goods Act 1979).
- Subject to clause 10.4, Teemill shall, at its option, repair or replace the defective Custom Products, or issue a store credit for the price of the defective Custom Products in full if:
- you gives notice in writing within 2 Working Days of discovery that some or all of the Custom Products do not comply with the warranty set out in clause 10.1;
- Teemill is given a reasonable opportunity of examining such Custom Products; and
- you (if asked to do so by Teemill) returns such Custom Products to Teemill’s place of business at your cost.
- Teemill shall not be liable for the Custom Products’ failure to comply with the warranty in clause 10.1 if:
- you make any further use of such Custom Products after giving a notice in accordance with clause 10.3;
- the defect arises because you failed to follow Teemill’s oral or written instructions as to the storage, use or maintenance of the Custom Products or (if there are none) good trade practice;
- the defect arises as a result of Teemill following any drawing, design or Custom Products Design supplied by you;
- you alter or repair such Custom Products without our written consent;
- the defect arises as a result of fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, or abnormal working conditions; or
- the Custom Products differ from the Custom Products Design as a result of changes made to ensure they comply with applicable statutory or regulatory standards.
- Except as provided in this clause 10, Teemill shall have no liability to you in respect of the Custom Products’ failure to comply with the warranty set out in clause 10.1.
- The terms of these Terms shall apply to any repaired or replacement Custom Products supplied by Teemill.
- All Intellectual Property Rights in or arising out of or in connection with the Custom Products (other than Intellectual Property Rights in any materials provided by you) shall be owned by Teemill.
- Teemill grants to you, or shall procure the direct grant to you of, a fully paid-up, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, non-transferable, revocable, limited licence during the term of the Contract to copy and modify the Licensed Content, and to use the Services solely for the purpose of receiving and using the Custom Products in your business. For the avoidance of doubt, your Custom Product Specification may not include or refer to Teemill, Rapanui, or any other trade mark or property of Teemill, or any variants, misspellings or confusingly similar words, texts or images.
- You shall not sub-license, assign or otherwise transfer the rights granted by clause 11.2.
- You agree to grant us a fully paid-up, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable and sub-licensable right and licence to copy, reproduce, modify, display, translate, transfer, implement, exploit, sell, distribute, communicate to the public and otherwise use any materials provided by you in the Custom Product Specification (in whole or in part and including associated information such as tags) to us for the term of the Contract for the purpose of providing the Custom Products to you (i.e. you give us the necessary permissions to print your design for you).
- Both parties will comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Laws. This clause 12 is in addition to, and does not relieve, remove or replace, a party’s obligations under the Data Protection Laws .
- Without prejudice to the generality of clause 12.1, you will ensure that you have all necessary appropriate consents and notices in place to enable lawful transfer of the Personal Data (as defined in the Data Protection Laws) to Teemill for the duration and purposes of the Contract.
- Teemill will process any Personal Data it collects from you:
- to maintain Teemill’s records and your contact information;
- to fulful the provision of Custom Products ;
- for marketing;
- for administration of finance and accounts;
- to comply with are legal obligations; and
- to perform analysis, insight and case studies on your use of our site.
- death or personal injury caused by negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979; or
- any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
- Subject to clause 13.1, we will under no circumstances be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with the Contract for:
- any loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- loss or corruption of data, information or software;
- loss of business opportunity;
- loss of goodwill; or
- any indirect or consequential loss.
- Subject to clause 13.1, Teemill’s liability in respect of the Custom Products is limited to replacing missing or defective Custom Products, or issuing you with store credit equal to the price payable for the missing or defective Custom Products, and is subject to Teemill receiving notice in writing of the shortage or defect within seven days afterto you for all losses arising under or in connection with the Contract, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, will in no circumstances exceed the price paid for the Custom Products.
- Except as expressly stated in these Terms, we do not give any representations, warranties or undertakings in relation to the Custom Products. Any representation, condition or warranty which might be implied or incorporated into these Terms by statute, common law or otherwise is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. In particular, we will not be responsible for ensuring that the Custom Products are suitable for your purposes.
- This clause 13 shall survive termination of the Contract.
- Exclusion of Warranties
- Teemill provides its site on an “As Is”, “with all faults” and “As Available” basis and does not undertake, represent or warrant that our site or it use:
- will be uninterrupted, timely, safe, or secure;
- will be free of inaccuracies, errors, or vulnerabilities;
- will meet your expectations or requirements, or
- will operate in the configuration or with the hardware or software you use.
- Teemill also does not warrant that:
- defects, if any, will be corrected;
- there will not be any unauthorised access to or use of Teemill’s secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein;
- confidentiality of information transmitted through the site will be maintained; or
- Teemill will prevent the transmission by third parties of any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like through the site.
- Teemill hereby excludes any and all express or implied warranties, including without limitation, warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, satisfactory quality, compliance with descriptions not contained in these Terms or on our site, and non-infringement to the fullest extent of the law, except to the extent that these Terms provides otherwise.
- You acknowledge that Teemill does not control or endorse in any respect any information, products, or services offered by third parties on or through our site.
- Except as otherwise agreed in writing, Teemill assumes no responsibility for and makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, currency, completeness, reliability or usefulness of content or products distributed or made available by third parties through our site.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Teemill, or through or from our site, or through or from a third party site or service shall create any warranty or obligation not expressly stated in these Terms.
- Teemill does not warrant or guarantee that the Licenced Content will always be available, accurate, or up-to-date.
- Teemill’s acceptance and/or continued hosting of your Custom Product Specification submission does not imply or entail any endorsements or approval by Teemill of the same. Specifically, Teemill are not to be considered a “publisher”, “sponsor” or “endorser” of your Custom Product Specification, and will not be liable for any use of the same by you or anyone else.
- Teemill does not endorse any entity, product or service (including any third party services) mentioned or advertised on or made available via our site.
- Some aspects of our site are still in BETA, and may contain bugs or experience interruptions. Teemill make no warranties regarding our site, including its quality, reliability, security, compatibility and conditions.
- Due to normal changes in Teemill’s industry and in Teemill’s technical production processes, Teemill may deviate from the descriptions and information found in Teemill’s brochures, catalogues, and other documents with respect to product material, colour, weight, measurements, design, or other such features. Furthermore, the information and product listings on our site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Teemill therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted a Custom Order). Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product description, pricing and availability. Teemill also reserves the right to limit or restrict quantities of products (including after you have submitted a Custom Order) for any reason.
- Our site will be accessible and products may be delivered worldwide to the countries listed here. Teemill has the need and right to amend this list for any reason at its sole discretion at any time and without notice, including retroactively.
- Teemill may translate our site into languages other than English. We make no representation or guarantee as to the accuracy or cultural suitability of any such translation.
- You understand and agree that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your business or your computer system or any loss of data that results from your actions and your use of our site .
- Change of Control
- Teemill may change, suspend or terminate the site (or any features thereof, or prices applicable thereto including product offerings, guidelines, base product prices, general pricing, availability, business operations, and order processing), and/or change any of the provisions of these Terms at any time and in any manner.
- Any changes will become effective upon notice to you (and in any event, not in a retroactive manner – except as required otherwise by law). Your continued use of the site is deemed to signify your acceptance of such changes.
- Should you object to any provisions in these Terms or any changes to them or become dissatisfied with the site in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue your use of the site.
- Teemill will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under the Contract that is caused by events outside Teemill’s reasonable control ("Event Outside Our Control").
- If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under the Contract:
- we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and
- our obligations under the Contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of Custom Products to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Even Outside Our Control is over.
- You may cancel the Contract affected by an Event Outside Our Control which has continued for more than 30 days. To cancel please contact us. If you opt to cancel, you will have to return (at our cost) any relevant Custom Products you have already received and we will refund the price you have paid, including any delivery charges.
- Teemill may sub-contract and/or assign its rights and/or obligations hereunder and/or transfer ownership rights and title in the Services and/or Licensed Content to a third party without your consent or prior notice to you. This Agreement will inure to the benefit of Teemill’s successors, assigns and licensees.
- You may not assign or transfer any of your rights and obligations hereunder without the prior written consent of Teemill.
- When we refer to “in writing” in these Terms, this includes email.
- Any notice or other communication given to a party under or in connection with the Agreement shall be in writing and shall be delivered by hand or by pre-paid first-class post or other next working day delivery service at its registered office (if a company) or its principal place of business (in any other case); or sent by fax to its main fax number or sent by email to Teemill at its registered office, or you at the address specified in the User Information.
- Any notice or other communication shall be deemed to have been received: if delivered by hand, on signature of a delivery receipt or at the time the notice is left at the proper address; if sent by pre-paid first class post or other next working day delivery service, at 9.00 am on the second business day after posting or at the time recorded by the delivery service; or, if sent by fax or email, at 9.00 am on the next business day after transmission.
If we do not insist that you perform any of your obligations under the Contract, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you or that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive any rights, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any right related to any later default by you.
Each paragraph of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them is unlawful or enforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
The Contract is between you and us. No other person has any rights to enforce any of its terms.
Any variation of the Contract only has effect if it is in writing and signed by you and us (or our respective authorised representatives.
This Contract is governed by English law and each party irrevocably agrees to submit all disputes arising out of or in connection with the Contract to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Contact details.
Teemill can be contacted by email at hello@Teemill.com or by telephone at +44 1983 409 790.